By Hayley Lewallen – Add some loot to your barn and support Reining’s future by purchasing a National Reining Horse Youth Association (NRHyA) raffle ticket. Your $10 contribution goes towards a chance to win one of these six fabulous prizes.
- A Pair of Terra Vintage Elephant Anderson Bean Boots – from Anderson Bean. Anderson Bean Boots are made with a tradition that places importance on quality. Anderson Bean boots are made in Mercedes, Texas by craftsmen that have a lifetime’s experience in the art of boot making. Anderson Bean boots are the official boots of the NRHA.
- Year’s Supply of Jeans from Cinch or Cruel Girl – from Miller International. Whether in the arena or out on the town, Cruel Girl apparel lives to make you comfortable in any situation. Cinch jeans take the hits and demand nothing in return. Cinch and Cruel Girl are the official jeans and shirts of the NRHA.
- John Deere Pressure Washer – The heavy-duty frame of the John Deere pressure washer ensures that the washer won’t vibrate and cause pre-mature wear and tear. John Deere is the official equipment supplier of the NRHA.
- Jordan Larson Signature Saddle by Bob’s Custom Saddle – donated by Philip & Cora Solum. Bob’s Custom Saddles are made from the highest-quality materials available to provide a top of the line saddle that lasts for years. Bob’s Custom Saddles are the official saddle of the NRHA.
- Shorty’s 100X Beaver Cowboy Hat – Shorty’s Caboy Hattery is dedicated to the true tradition of the Western Cowboy. You can trust your cowboy hat will be hand crafted and made to fit you.
- 1 Ton of Premium Purina Horse Feed –As a leader in horse research and equine feed development, Purina Animal Nutrition knows that different horses, different lifestyles and different circumstances call for different feeds.
The NRHyA Raffle drawing will be Saturday, December 7 during the 2013 NRHA Futurity & Adequan® North American Affiliate Championship Show. You need not be present to win. 100% of proceeds go to NRHyA.
Tickets can be purchased from any NRHyA member or by contacting NRHA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 946-7400. NRHyA members will be selling the tickets at all NRHA North American Regional Affiliate Finals. For a list of those events, download the schedule at from the Affiliate page on nrha.com.
Thank you again to Anderson Bean, Cinch, Cruel Girl, John Deere, Philip and Cora Solum, Shorty’s Caboy Hattery and Purina for providing these prizes.
For more information on youth programs, contact the NRHA at 405-946-7400 or visit nrhya.com.