Important Dates for NRHA Elections and Rule Changes
NRHA members have the opportunity to nominate members to represent their interests on the NRHA Board or Executive Committee. Members can also help guide the future of reining by giving input on 2019 rule change proposals. Read the following overview for more information on how you can get involved in the process!
Read through this year’s rule change proposals in the March NRHA Reiner magazine or online in the Members Only section of nrha.com!
Want to share your opinion? Take the member survey by April 16 to have your opinions shared with the NRHA Board of Directors! The board will vote in May and results will be posted online and in the NRHA Reiner for all members to see.
Vice President and Director-at-Large on the Executive Committee
- August 5 – Deadline to submit write-in candidates for either seat
Director for North American Regions (One per region):
- Mountain – Idaho*, Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado
- Southeast – North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Virginia
- Southwest – Arizona, California*, Nevada* and New Mexico
- July 5 – NRHA Affiliate nomination deadline for candidates
- August 5 – Deadline to submit write-in candidates for any of these positions
If a director position isn’t quite your style, you might consider serving on an NRHA Committee. Complete and submit a Committee Interest Form to be considered for a 2019-2020 term. More details on NRHA Advisory and Standing Committees can be found in the Members Only section.
*If a member lives in this state and designates an affiliate for the Affiliate Regional Championships qualifying in that region, the member will be given voting privileges for that region. If the member lives in this state and does not designate an affiliate, voting privileges will be given as follows: California and Idaho – Northwest region; Nevada – Southwest region.